After long months of cold and rain, barbecue season is finally here. It is important to follow barbecue etiquette: Men and women have roles in a barbecue and should they cross the line into each other’s territory, watch out!
A man likes to barbecue because there is an element of danger.
- The woman buys the food
- The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill, beer in hand.
- The man places the meat on the barbecue.
- The woman organises plates and cutlery.
- The woman delivers salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces to the table.
- The woman informs the man that the meat is burning.
- The man thanks the woman and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.
- The woman brings the man another beer.
- The man takes the meat off the barbecue. He gives it to the woman.
- The woman delivers the meat to the table in an attractive covered dish.
- After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
- Everyone praises the man and thanks him for his cooking.
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off.
- The man, wearing an attractive covered dish as a groin cover, concludes that there’s just no pleasing some people.